The Bucket is a simple, tough, freestanding rope, gear and tool bag that clips onto your harness for use on the rope. It's furnished with a large grab handle, external zippered pocket, simple backpack straps and a toggle closure.
- Bag remains upright and has an exterior folding lid system that allows easy access to the contents of the bag
- External zippered pocket for personal effects
- Transparent external window for displaying an equipment identification card
- Two large, comfortable carrying handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps, so it can be carried on the back
- Interior loop can be used as attachment point for rope
- Coated fabric bottom for durability in difficult environments and for longevity of the bag
- Waterproof fabric
- Weight: 575g (25L), 680g (35L)
The Bucket comes in two sizes, 25 and 35 litres, and in either yellow or red.