The GRILLON MGO is an adjustable lanyard with large connectors designed to set up work positioning systems, as a complement to a fall-arrest system. The length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station, and the MGO connector has a very large gate opening making it ideal for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- Used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protect the rope from abrasion
- Comes with an MGO connector with very large gate opening for connection to metal structures
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC