The OK lightweight carabiner is an aluminum oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. The BALL-LOCK is a secure and easy to operate automatic locking system with a triple-action gate opening and lock indicator.
Petzl - Access the unaccessible.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||23 mm|