The OK lightweight carabiner is an aluminum oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. The TRIACT-LOCK is a secure and easy to operate automatic carabiner locking system.
Petzl - Access the unaccessible.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
|Major axis strength
|Minor axis strength
|Open gate strength