The PRO TRAXION is a progress capture pulley that is designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. It is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads due to its large diameter sheave which is mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use, and the lower connection point can be used to create different types of hauling systems.
Don't need progress capture? Just lock the toothed cam in the raised position and it becomes a simple pulley, and with a self-cleaning slot to optimise performance under any conditions. Frozen or dirty ropes? No problem.
- Weight: 265 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength - pulley: 11 kN x 2 = 22 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength - rope clamp: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %