SIRIUS packs the advantages of the best descenders for industrial and rescue applications into an extremely compact design - for better handling and long service life.
- SIRIUS lies perfectly in your hand.
- The auto-returning operating lever has a particularly small radius of motion so that you can work fast, accurately, more comfortably and safely.
- During rope insertion, which is intuitive and simple, the carabiner on the harness can stay connected to the device.
- We designed the route of the rope in such a way that it is protected from twisting and kinking, and from excessive wear and tear.
- SIRIUS was developed for extended use under the toughest of conditions. That’s why it is made of up to 100 % metal - without any vulnerable synthetic spots.
SIRIUS - Best ergonomics and long service life in its most compact form.
|STANDARD||DIN EN 12841-C:2006, DIN EN 15151-1:2012, DIN EN 341-2A:2011|
|ABSEILING SPEED||2,00 m/s|
|MAX. SERVICE LIFE||30 Years|
|RATED LOAD||250 KG|
|TEMPERATURE||60 °C - -30 °C|