The VERTEX is very comfortable helmet thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee a secure fit. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground, and it has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. This high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
Fully compatible with headlamps, hearing protection, the Petzl Vizir, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals.
Available in two vibrant colours.
- Designed to fit right:
- six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Modular accessories:
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 495 g
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, UKCA, EAC